• PADI certified Dive Instructor
• Wetsuit (in winter)
• Water and light refreshments
Discover Scuba Diving
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortés is an unforgettable experience, with caves, reefs, and sand falls to explore. Let us introduce you to the wonders of Cabo’s underwater world. The following are some favorite dive locations suitable for beginner scuba divers to experience (average depth: 40ft.) near Cabo San Lucas: Pelican Rock and the North Wall.
Diving conditions are great all year. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet, and the temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
What does this tour include?
- Scuba diving equipment fee: $35 USD
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum age: 60 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Expecting mothers are restricted (120 kg)