Enjoy all Los Cabos has to offer
Cabo San Lucas, located at the southern tip of the Mexican state of Baja California, is very well known for its awesome beaches, incredible scuba diving locations, El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, and its variety of marine life. Cabo San Lucas (often referred to as “Cabo”) is full of mountains, desert terrain, and beautiful beaches. Cabo has a wonderfully relaxing climate, with the year-round average temperature being 78 degrees and having hardly any rainy days. One of the best things about Cabo is that you can go anytime! Weather-wise, there are no “bad days,” but you may want to make a special visit to catch one of their annual events like Semana Santa around Easter or Cinco de Mayo in May.
Cabo San Lucas is a clamoring center point for game anglers, voyage ships, craft sellers, water fun enthusiasts and nightlife searchers. The region is viewed as the second fasted resort destination in all of Mexico and especially busy with tourists in the winter high season, which is November to February. With a portion of the best all-around game angling on the planet and each water brandish comprehensible, Cabo is a destination for modern explorers in search of adventures in paradise.
Cabo is full of exciting attractions:
- Safari – Take a thrilling ride on a bus to the safari in the Baja desert and learn about and experience the plants and wildlife.
- Swim with Dolphins – Get to know the smartest mammals in the sea! After a brief training session, enjoy yourself and have fun with some adorable, playful dolphins!
- Scuba Diving – The best place to scuba dive in Cabo is by the arch! There you can see the gorgeous reefs and schools of colorful fish.
- Surfing Lessons – With Cabo’s high waves comes a fantastic place to surf, making it a great place to have a blast surfing during the winter.
- Fishing – Blue Sky Cabo offers fishing and scuba charters to the arch! Click here to learn more: http://cabofishings.com/
The city of Cabo San Lucas offers amazing weather, beautiful sceneries, and exciting things to do! It’s a vacation destination you won’t want to miss!